Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Agent, YouTube Specialization (80% - 100%, Monday - Friday). The position includes, amongst other things:
- Resolve YouTube Copyright Claim Disputes
- Manage Asset Ownership Conflicts on YouTube
- Check and monitor our assets on YouTube for Content ID eligibility
- Ensure sufficient quality of content that is delivered to YouTube Content ID and other music platforms, including checking metadata and audio quality
- Monitor and improve existing processes and workflows
- Check metadata, audio quality, and artwork quality of music releases (or similar releases like audiobooks) in the iMusician Admin platform
- Correct metadata in accordance with shop guidelines
- Work with the Delivery team to ensure music releases on schedule, and to exchange knowledge about guideline changes
- Follow daily goals set by Head of Delivery or Team Leads, and monitor workload to avoid delayed releases
- Report problematic cases or technical issues to Team Leads and Head of Delivery to have them resolved
- Work with Artist and Label Relations Department to improve communication with customers
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies. Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.