Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for a Marketing Project Manager (between 80%-100%). Under the supervision of the Head of Growth Marketing and the Lead strategist, the position includes, amongst other things:
- Working initially with the growth marketing team to implement effective project management processes within the organization.
- Help develop the effective management of our “freelance content pool”.
- Create and manage project budgets and monitor project portfolio funding needs.
- Maintain active communication channels and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, report regular project status, feasibility, project risks, and budgets.
- Eventually this role will grow out to setting up a full Project Management Office function within the organization.
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies. Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.