Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for a YouTube Channel Manager (between 80%-100%). Under the supervision of the Head of Growth Marketing, the position includes, amongst other things:
- Create and manage the global iMusician YouTube Channel strategy; make recommendations based on channel performance and create plans for continual optimisation.
- Create, brief and Edit videos to ensure a regular programming schedule is maintained across our video channels
- Write storyboard and copy for videos aligned with our corporate strategy & styleguide.
- Working with our Design and Content managers, provide feedback on Video Content creation.
- Provide expertise in all areas including: content scheduling, programming, partnerships, advertising, playlist creation, metadata (effective titling, descriptions and tags), thumbnails, and channel and community management/engagement.
- Work with our growth marketing team to create global tactics that build sustainable growth across all regions.
- Provide detailed reporting per channel/region and provide recommendations.
- Review & analyse the competitors’ video strategy to be able to identify potential risks and opportunities within the industry and from new or existing competitors.
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies. Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.